"Work Hard Everyday, Give each day your very best"
From art school kid turned growing designer, freelancer, photographer, half-marathoner, travelpreneur, adventurous globetrotter, music lover, yogi, blogger and content writer, average college kid, to official college grad and soon-to-be entrepreneur, here's miss rana ray herself.
"24, asian roots, southern love and soul, and an aloha spirit"
a multi-disciplinaire, travelpreneur, designer, visionaire, and a lover of all things local, cultural, food, musical, fashionable, and trendy. I love capturing life's greatest moments in one special shot, traveling, and Staying up to the latest comfy stylish trends.
I love connecting with others. send me a Shoutout :). In the Meantime.
Keep your head held high folks, good things are coming.
lets be friends :) follow my insta @miss_ranaray
10 fun Facts About me:
- i festival hopped from wakarusa to bonnarroo 2014 in a week
- chik-fil-a and sweet tea are my go-tos
- i ran a total of four half-marathons and 3 5ks
- i did a work trade program WWOOF (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms) back in january 2014 for six months
- Spotify weekly and Indie Station Pandora help keep me going everyday
- i'm a gym, yoga, and swimmer lover
- ellicott city, MD, Savannah, GA, and Maui, HI each have a piece of my heart
- god is great
- i globe-trotted from beijing, china to maui, hi and back home in a summer
- to this day, i have about 20 something jobs and i multi-task like a million dollar gangster
"But those who hope in the lord will renew their strength. they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint" Isaiah 40:31